To Shop VapeSling®Online store, click here–>SlingGuide
Visiting from @Vapesling IG or Twitter? Thank you for your support and visiting the VapeSling.com website.
Vapor Calls to Action (CTA) – Vapor Products
For all Current Vapor Calls To Action click here—> DEC2018
Provided and updated by VapeSling® firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posted 9/12/18 FDA issues Deadline for 5 e-cig manufacturers
- Posted 8/23/18 Click Here—>Petition against S3319 Flavor Ban. Takes seconds to do your part for Vapor Flavors. S3319 seeks to ban all flavored Vapor excluding tobacco and menthol. Fight for your yummy vapor flavors now. Thanks goes to IG @quickshotcompcoils for the heads up.
- Posted 8/18/18Link to download sign—> “Quit with Flavor”. Thank you to @jenbergercoleman of IG for the Campaign start. NotBlowingSmoke.org has provided a link to download the “Quit on Flavor” sign to be used for this social media campaign. Contact @jenbergercoleman on IG with your posting. Please join us and do your part and raise awareness of vape flavors important role. The posts will be shared with the Senate, Congress, President and FDA.
- 7/21/18 VTA submitted a response to the FDA regulation proposal
- Posted 6.21.18 CASAA and VTA announced a new campaign today. Submit your Sworn Declaration to the FDA today.
- Posted 5.18.18 Free VTA webinar using J.G. registered entry. View how irresponsible marketing is affecting Vapor Perception at it’s worst. FDA Standards for Vapor explained and detailed.
- Posted 5.04.18 Free SFATA Webinar “The FDA is Coming” Is your Business ready for FDA inspection?
- Posted 5.01.18 May 1st is Last Day for Flavor Survey. Take Action now, PLEASE!
- Posted 4.24.18 Alaska Lawmakers Reject FDA Deeming Vape as Tobacco. A huge 1st step.
- Posted 3.21.18 Extremely Important CTA–>Flavor Ban: Submit a Comment to the Federal Register on E-liquid Flavors.
- Posted 3.20.18 “Global Confusion” a new short film from Aaron Biebert of AbillionLivesFilm
- Posted 3.02.18 Keep E-Cigs from Minors–>VTA has a email, tweet, FB, and/or Call CTA for all Vapers
- Posted 1.12.18 VapeWarriors and Vape Shop Owners: Download your Stop The Vape Ban Posters here
- Posted 12/20/17 Unified Vape Battle VTA, AVA, CASAA, & SFTA
- Posted 9/7/17 Wake up and smell the Vape Austrailia! Woman chained to bed to quit smoking.
- Posted 8/2/17 VTA Vapor News Update
- Posted 7/27/17 New Jersey bans the sale of low-risk nicotine products to anyone under 21
- Posted 7/18/17 Vapor Survey by Ecigintelligence and CASAA
- Posted 5/26/17
- Posted 4/3/17 Call To Action for every vaper…YES, YOU!!! HR1136
- Posted 3/24/17HR1136 – Co-sponsor Update
- Posted 3/15/17 NEW FDA Head appointed by Trump Administration. Is he in favor vapor as Harm reduction?
- Posted 3/1/17HR1136 PDF
- Posted 2/19/17NEW congressional BILL: H.R.11362/6/17Feb2017 Update on AbillionLivesFilm
- 1/27/17Who will be the next Head of FDA? Are they good for Vaping?
Helpful Vapor Action Resources
congress.gov/members: Write or call your state representatives in Congress
House Reps by State: Write or call your state representatives
Link to Print Flyers – Vapers Army Tips to Vape Advocate click here
The American Vaping Association 736 Washington St. Hoboken, NJ 07030 (609) 947 – 8059 Email: board AT vaping DOT info (AVA)
Consumer Advocates for Smoke-free Alternatives Association (CASAA) By Phone: 202-241-9117
c/o Julie Woessner
4225 Fleur Drive #189 Des Moines, IA 50321
Community Vaping Forums and Social Networks
To Shop our Online store, click here —->Sling Guide
Current Vapor Calls To Action click here—> forDEC2018
Historic CTAs of the Past
Thank your Lawmakers for co-sponsoring HR1136 – They hear much complaints, rarely thank you’s…take this opportunity to do so…the Vape battle needs recognition.
NEW congressional BILL: H.R.1136 – To amend the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act to provide for a certain effective date with respect to deemed tobacco products, to provide for the establishment of product standards for vapor product batteries, to provide for regulation of vapor products, and for other purposes.
Write or call to Ask your state lawmakers to support this bill
Join in and make some social media noise—> in the ear of Congress. On October 27 at 11:30AM EDT a combined and loud message will come from all vapers that sign up for this Congress Vapor BullHorn! Join now click here —-> 2016VapeFight
Posted Aug 16th
Send Sen. Ron Johnson a Thank You Letter, prepared by CASAA. All American and planetary vapers can send the letter.
Wisconsin has the convenient electronic method. As a vaper, you know your duty. Send yours now.
Posted Aug 15th
Sen. Ron Johnson
328 Hart Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20510
Right-smoke-free-coalition Click here to learn of a great Fighting Advocate Group made from your our favorite Vape Manufacturers and retailers. They fight for your right to vape.
Your-vapers-army-captain. Read her story on how she became one of the Billion lives saved by vaping.
Casaa Flyer Flyer – Do you Like to Vape
Posted on 12/18/15
Posted on 12/16/15
Posted on 12/11/15
A billion lives film returns from DC. Speech at the White House for OMB. Click here
Posted on 12/7/15
We have till 12/30/15 to BLAST the FDA.
The Agency is taking this action in response to a request for an extension to allow interested persons additional time to submit comments.
Save Vaping Webinar on Monday Nov 30. REGISTER HERE
CASAA – The Consumer Advocates for Smoke-free Alternatives Association
(1) Call the White House! Urge President Obama to demand that the FDA re-work their deeming regulations to allow most vapor products to remain on the market. We have provided talking points HERE.
White House: (202) 456-1111
Alternate Number: (202) 456-1414
(2) Send a Message! While you’re waiting to be connected to the White House (or after you’ve completed your call), please send a message to your US Representative and Senators urging them to support and co-sponosor HR 2058.
Support HR 2058 – Send an Email
(3) Join CASAA! It’s easy, it’s free, and we will keep you up to date on information and opportunities to take action to protect your access to vapor products.
(4) Register To Vote! Millions of vapers, including YOU, have the power to influence government decisions by electing candidates who support vaping!
(5) Tell your story! Please visit CASAA’s Testimonials Project and tell us about your experience with low-risk, smoke-free products like e-cigarettes and snus.
Last petition to qualify—> click here
Vapers Army: WE made Vape History!!!
NEW PETITION QUALIFIED (106k) FOR VAPER SIGNING: KEEP GOING till Nov 26th
Takes 1 minute and will help save our vaping community!
VapeSling LLC will have their employees on the phone with congress and senators after we reach 100K to qualify.
At this time we are at 62k. only 38k to go.
Follow the advocate fight on Instgram for latest updates. #nodisplaytill100k #vapersarmy #unitywithinthecommunity #vapecommunity
Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act
The Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act (Tobacco Control Act) became law on June 22, 2009. It gives the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) the authority to regulate the manufacture, distribution, and marketing of tobacco products to protect public health.
FDA Deeming Regulation
The Family Smoking and Tobacco Control Act allows the FDA to issue regulations asserting jurisdiction over other tobacco products, such as cigars, cigarillos, e-cigarettes, and hookahs, among others. FDA expects to issue deeming regulation in the Spring of 2013 to cover other tobacco products.
Deeming regulation is proposed regulations that would include products meeting the definition of a “tobacco product” under the Tobacco Control Act to be subject to the FDA’s jurisdiction. The Tobacco Control Act defines a “tobacco product” as meaning “any product made or derived from tobacco that is intended for human consumption, including any component, part, or accessory of a tobacco product (except for raw materials other than tobacco used in manufacturing a component, part, or accessory of a tobacco product).”
See CASAA’s The FDA & Deeming Regulations of E-cigarettes for more detailed information.
Federal Tobacco Taxes
Increasing the cost of smoke-free alternatives decreases incentives for smokers to switch to lower risk products. A 2009 law approved by Congress, the Children’s Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act, increased the federal tax rate on moist snuff, the most common form of smokeless tobacco, by 92.5 cents per pound (from 58.5 cents to $1.51 per pound) and on chewing tobacco by 30.83 cents per pound (from 19.5 cents per pound to 50.33 cents.)
Call to Action – Vapor Products FDA
Provided and updated by VapeSling® email@example.com