All CTA posted by date below intro
We hope you find this page helpful. Please let us know. We welcome feedback on CTA and/or VapeSling® products. Reach us anytime on the contact page or email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on links below to reach out to your state or local area Reps asking their support for HR1136 and opposition to S.3319. Unite to fight for our right to VAPE!
- Use the NEW Easy Interactive State Vapor Law Map. Lists every detail for your Local Vapor State.
- List of your Local lawmakers via your zip code
- Contact the White House via browser
- HR1136 in PDF
Here are some materials you can share on social media and/or as flyers around town.
- “Quit with Flavor” PDF for download
- VapeWarriors and Vape Shop Owners: Download “Stop The Vape Ban” Posters here
VSLLC /VapersArmy Daily Updates
VSLLC conducts daily research for new CTA’s (Calls to Action) to publish and alert the community.
On occasion, one of the esteemed #2019VapeFight .org’s may publish a CTA later in the day. It may pass us till the next day. Please Help this page—> Such as ON IG, we have received several CTA Alerts from concerned Vapers (#VapeWarriors). We appreciate this and please continue to share. We will publish your handle when you tag us for the alert. Thank you VapersArmy!
The Vape Community is family…being part of a family means doing your part. Please advocate for Vapor as Harm reduction for you and future vapers.
Latest CTA listings
- 4/01/20 NY – (UPDATED) Stand Up to Vaping/Flavor Bans!
- 3/30/20 National – #EssentialToUs! – Keep Vape Shops Open!
- 3/24/20 NY – (UPDATED) Stand Up to Vaping/Flavor Bans!
- Posted 2/22/20 Vaping Prohibition is On the Table in Congress!
- Posted 2/20/20
- Posted 2/18/20
- Posted 2/14/20 KS – Stop a Public Vaping Ban!
- Posted 2/12/20
- Posted 2/11/20 KS – Stop a Flavor Ban (HB 2563)!
- Posted 2/10/20
- Posted 2/6/20 VA – Oppose Arbitrary Nicotine Limits and Online Sales Bans!
- Posted 2/4/20 OR – Stop a Flavor Ban! (Public Hearing for SB 1577)
- Posted 2/1/20 NE – Stand Up To A Flavor Ban (LB 1176)
- Posted 1/31/20 NM – Stand Up to a Flavor Ban! (SB 91)
- Posted 1/30/20
- Posted 1/28/20
- Posted 1/24/20 MD – Stop Outrageous Taxes on Safer Alternatives to Smoking! (SB 3)
- Posted 1/19/20 FL – Take action to stop an online sales ban! (SB 810)
- Posted 1/17/20 NY – (UPDATED) Stand Up to Vaping/Flavor Bans!
- Posted 1/16/20 WA – Rally & Stop a Permanent Flavor Ban! (HB 1932)
- Posted 1/14/20 NH – Stop a Flavor Ban and Temporary Sales Ban (Public Hearing – 1/15/2020)
- Posted 1/11/20 NJ – Stop the Flavor Ban! (UPDATED) !
- Posted 1/7/20
- Posted 1/5/20 RI – Speak Up Against the Flavor Ban (Public Hearing – Jan. 7, 2020)
- Posted 12/26/19 National Call To Action – Light Up The White House Switchboard
- Posted 12/18/19 Call Mitt Romney – 202-224-5251 – Stop Flavor Bans!
- Posted 12/9/19 AK – Fairbanks – Stop a Vapor Tax!
- Posted 12/5/19 CA – Palo Alto – Stop an All-Out Ban on Vapor Products!
- Posted 12/4/19
- Posted 12/2/19 MA – Stop the Legislature Making Flavor Ban Permanent and 75% Tax!
- Posted 11/26/19 NJ – Jersey City – Stop a Flavor Ban!
- Posted 11/22/19
- Posted 11/19/19 NY – Suffolk County – Stop a Flavor Ban!
- Posted 11/16/19 NY – Westchester County – Stand Up to a Local Flavor Ban!
- Posted 11/15/19 MA – Stop the Legislature Making Flavor Ban Permanent and 75% Tax!
- Posted 11/14/19 US – Keep Vape Mail Legal! (Reject S.1253)
- Posted 11/13/19 IL – Stop a Flavor Ban (SB668/HB3883) – Witness Slips (Updated – 11.13.19)
- Posted 11/12/19 NJ – Stop the Flavor Ban! (A3178 and S3265) IL – Stop an Indoor Vaping Ban (SB 1864)
- Posted 11/8/19 CO – Golden – Stop a Flavor Ban!
- Posted 11/4/19 National Call To Action – (UPDATED) Light Up The White House Switchboard
- Posted 10/28/19 MN – Maplewood – Stop a Flavor Ban Before It Starts!
- Posted 10/26/19 IL – Stop a Flavor Ban (HB 3883) – Witness Slips
- Posted 10/24/19 NY – Nassau County – Stop a Flavor Ban!
- Posted 10/21/19 CA – Cerritos – Stop an All-out Vapor Product Ban!
- Posted 10/18/19 OR – Multnohmah Co. – Stop a Local Flavor Ban!
- Posted 10/17/19 NY – Stand Up to Vaping/Flavor Bans!
- Posted 10/9/19 MT – Call Gov. Bullock (406) 444-3111 – Rescind Flavor Ban!
- Posted 10/8/19 CA – San Diego County – Stop a Flavor Ban!
- Posted 10/7/19
- Posted 9/25/19
- Posted 9/23/19 MI – Stop the Governor’s Flavor Ban!
- Posted 9/22/19
- Posted 9/20/19 NJ – Public Meeting – Vaping Task Force – 9-24-19
- Posted 9/17/19 NY – Emergency Meeting To Ban Flavored Vapor Products!
- Posted 9/16/19 VTA Petition: Send an email to President Trump to Not Ban Flavors
- Posted 9/13/19 Vaping Prohibition is On the Table in Congress!
- Posted 9/11/19 Petition to stop Federal Flavor Ban
- Posted 9/10/19 New York, NY – Stop a total ban on flavors
- Posted 9/7/19 NY – Yonkers – Stop a Reckless Flavor Ban!
- Posted 9/5/19 MI – Stop the Governor’s Flavor Ban!
- Posted 8/13/19 CO – Glenwood Springs – Stop a Flavor Ban!
- Posted 8/12/19 WY – Cheyenne – Stop an Indoor Vaping Ban!
- Posted 8/9/19 CA -Sacramento County – Stop A Flavor Ban!
- Posted 8/5/19 CO – Boulder: Stop a Flavor Ban, Taxes, and Tobacco 21
- Posted 8/2/19
Small Business Owners only—>Sign on with Letter Petition to FDA Mitchell Zeller
- Posted 7/19/19 Richmond, CA is moving toward the new vaping prohibition
- Posted 7/18/19 Thank you @afcarmona of IG for the heads up Sign PETITION2019 to “Overrule the FDA push to PMTA Vapor”
- Posted 7/16/19 OH – Protect Access to Safer Alternatives to Smoking!
- Posted 7/12/19 MA – Stop a Flavor Ban! (S.1279)
- Posted 6/30/19
- Posted 6/17/19 NY – Don’t let State BAN FLAVORS or ENACT TAXES on Vaping!
- Posted 6/12/19 OH – Protect Access to Safer Alternatives to Smoking!
- Posted 6/10/19 Albany County – NY – Stop a Flavor Ban!
- Posted 6/7/19 ME – Stop an Outrageous Tax on Vaping!
- Posted 6/5/19 San Francisco – Stop Vaping Prohibition!
- Posted 6/3/19
NV 30%Tax has passed.
Please take action NOW and urge Governor Sisolak to VETO SB 263.
SB 263, which would impose a 30% wholesale tax on vapor products, has passed the legislature and is being sent to Governor Sisolak for his signature.
Please take action NOW and urge Governor Sisolak to
VETO SB 263.
Take Action – Share this Phone Number!
Call Governor Sisolak: (775) 684-5670
Make a Call – Talking Points
- Please VETO SB 263, which would impose an unjustifiable 30% wholesale tax on vapor products that are helping people like me quit smoking.
- Briefly, share your story about switching to vapor products.
- Please note any health changes that you have experienced as a result of switching to vaping or substantially reducing your smoking.