OCT2018 Vapor Calls To Action
All CTA posted by date below
We hope you find this page helpful. Please let us know. We welcome feedback on CTA and/or VapeSling® products. Reach us anytime on the contact page or firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com.
Reach out to your state or local area Reps asking their support for HR1136 and opposition to S.3319. Unite to fight for our right to VAPE!
- congress.gov/members: Contact your state representatives in Congress
- House Reps by State: Contact your state representatives in the Senate
- HR1136 in PDF
Here are some materials you can share on social media and as flyers around town.
- Download this image to share on social media (click here)
- Download and print this flyer for shops and public bulletin boards (click here)
- VapeWarriors and Vape Shop Owners: Download your Stop The Vape Ban Posters here
VSLLC /VapersArmy Daily Updates
VSLLC conducts daily research for new CTA’s (Calls to Action) to publish and alert the community.
On occasion, one of the esteemed #2018VapeFight .org’s may publish a CTA later in the day. It may pass us till the next day. Help this page—> ON IG, we have received several CTA Alerts from concerned Vapers (#VapeWarriors). We appreciate this and please continue or join in this practice. We will publish your handle when you tag us for the alert. Thank you VapersArmy!
The Vape Community is family…being part of a family means doing your part. Please advocate for Vapor as Harm reduction for you and future vapers.
Latest CTA listings
- Posted 10/29/18
- Posted 10/23/18
- Posted 10/19/18
THE DEADLINE IS MONDAY, OCTOBER 22!
Surveys are only as good as those who participate and only as good as the information you provide. So, please e-liquid manufacturers take the time to do your part.
Per ECig Intelligence, the specific information you provide will be kept confidential by them. Your responses will be aggregated with all the others so that the combined information will help us paint the best picture of the e-liquid industry for the decision makers in D.C. and in your states.
- Posted 10/9/18
- Posted 9/27/18
- Posted 9/19/18
- Posted 9/12/18 FDA takes action against JUUL and 4 others. Plus 1300 vape retailers.
- Posted 9/10/18
- Posted 9/1/18
- Posted 8/23/18 Click Here—>Petition against S3319 Flavor Ban. Takes seconds to do your part for Vapor Flavors. S3319 seeks to ban all flavored Vapor excluding tobacco and menthol. Fight for your yummy vapor flavors now. Thanks goes to IG @quickshotcompcoils for the heads up.
- Posted 8/18/18
Link to download sign—> “Quit with Flavor”. Thank you to @jenbergercoleman of IG for the Campaign start. NotBlowingSmoke.org has provided a link to download the “Quit on Flavor” sign to be used for this social media campaign. Contact @jenbergercoleman on IG with your posting. Please join us and do your part and raise awareness of vape flavors important role. The posts will be shared with the Senate, Congress, President and FDA.
Posted 7/21/18 (Thank you @luv2vape on IG for the alert)
Today, the Vapor Technology Association (VTA) & Consumer Advocates for Smoke-Free Alternatives Association (CASAA) announced a nationwide campaign to submit Declarations to the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA). These will be submitted regarding the Advanced Notice of Proposed Rulemaking regarding the regulation of flavors in tobacco products.
Follow this link – actnow.io/saveflavors – to learn more and submit your sworn declaration to FDA today.
Posted 05.14.18 Thanks to IG’s @hell_wolfie for the alert.
Posted 05.0.18 —>Thank you @afcarmona & @jenbergercoleman from IG. Also Les Leung for the alert
|This study is performed for research purposes only, with the purpose of publishing the findings in scientific journals, presenting them in conferences and informing FDA regulators. Your replies will be used solely for the stated purpose and for no other study for which you have not previously been informed and give your consent.|
CASAA notice on FDA (ANPRM) Vapor Flavors. Click here to learn more plus take action.
Posted 04.03.18 —>Thank you @afcarmona & @jenbergercoleman from IG for the alert
|This study is performed for research purposes only, with the purpose of publishing the findings in scientific journals, presenting them in conferences and informing regulators. Your replies will be used solely for the stated purpose and for no other study for which you have not previously been informed and give your consent.|
Posted 03.21.18 –>Thanks to @jenbergercoleman & @a.billion.vapers for the Heads Up!
- Extremely Important CTA–>Flavor Ban: Submit a Comment to the Federal Register on E-liquid Flavors. A Rule on flavors will take place after our comments are heard. Our opinion matters and must be heard. Please submit your comment including your need for flavors to continue smoke free. Be polite in your submission. This is for real and will count tremendously. Mention every flavor you like no matter how juvenile the name. Such as Cotton Candy, Fruity Cereal or pop tart flavors. We are adults, however, many of us still enjoy flavors from our childhood. Let them know today!
- The Count for today at the FDA. See the comments already in by the Vape Community, family and friends.