NOV2018 Vapor Calls To Action
All CTA posted by date below
We hope you find this page helpful. Please let us know. We welcome feedback on CTA and/or VapeSling® products. Reach us anytime on the contact page or firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com.
Reach out to your state or local area Reps asking their support for HR1136 and opposition to S.3319. Unite to fight for our right to VAPE!
- congress.gov/members: Contact your state representatives in Congress
- House Reps by State: Contact your state representatives in the Senate
- HR1136 in PDF
Here are some materials you can share on social media and as flyers around town.
- Download this image to share on social media (click here)
- Download and print this flyer for shops and public bulletin boards (click here)
- VapeWarriors and Vape Shop Owners: Download your Stop The Vape Ban Posters here
VSLLC /VapersArmy Daily Updates
VSLLC conducts daily research for new CTA’s (Calls to Action) to publish and alert the community.
On occasion, one of the esteemed #2018VapeFight .org’s may publish a CTA later in the day. It may pass us till the next day. Help this page—> ON IG, we have received several CTA Alerts from concerned Vapers (#VapeWarriors). We appreciate this and please continue or join in this practice. We will publish your handle when you tag us for the alert. Thank you VapersArmy!
The Vape Community is family…being part of a family means doing your part. Please advocate for Vapor as Harm reduction for you and future vapers.
Latest CTA listings
- Posted 11/09/18
- Posted 10/29/18
- Posted 10/23/18
- Posted 10/19/18
THE DEADLINE IS MONDAY, OCTOBER 22!
Surveys are only as good as those who participate and only as good as the information you provide. So, please e-liquid manufacturers take the time to do your part.
Per ECig Intelligence, the specific information you provide will be kept confidential by them. Your responses will be aggregated with all the others so that the combined information will help us paint the best picture of the e-liquid industry for the decision makers in D.C. and in your states.
- Posted 10/9/18
- Posted 9/27/18
- Posted 9/19/18
- Posted 9/12/18 FDA takes action against JUUL and 4 others. Plus 1300 vape retailers.
- Posted 9/10/18
- Posted 9/1/18
- Posted 8/23/18 Click Here—>Petition against S3319 Flavor Ban. Takes seconds to do your part for Vapor Flavors. S3319 seeks to ban all flavored Vapor excluding tobacco and menthol. Fight for your yummy vapor flavors now. Thanks goes to IG @quickshotcompcoils for the heads up.
- Posted 8/18/18
Link to download sign—> “Quit with Flavor”. Thank you to @jenbergercoleman of IG for the Campaign start. NotBlowingSmoke.org has provided a link to download the “Quit on Flavor” sign to be used for this social media campaign. Contact @jenbergercoleman on IG with your posting. Please join us and do your part and raise awareness of vape flavors important role. The posts will be shared with the Senate, Congress, President and FDA.
Posted 7/21/18 (Thank you @luv2vape on IG for the alert)
Today, the Vapor Technology Association (VTA) & Consumer Advocates for Smoke-Free Alternatives Association (CASAA) announced a nationwide campaign to submit Declarations to the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA). These will be submitted regarding the Advanced Notice of Proposed Rulemaking regarding the regulation of flavors in tobacco products.
Follow this link – actnow.io/saveflavors – to learn more and submit your sworn declaration to FDA today.