All CTA posted by date below
We hope you find this page helpful. Please let us know. We welcome feedback on CTA and/or VapeSling® products. Reach us anytime on the contact page or firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com.
The Most important CTA right NOW is: FDA Comment Period. Voice your comments to the FDA.
Reach out to your state or local area Reps asking their support for HR1136 and opposition to S.3319. Unite to fight for our right to VAPE!
- congress.gov/members: Contact your state representatives in Congress
- House Reps by State: Contact your state representatives in the Senate
- HR1136 in PDF
Here are some materials you can share on social media and as flyers around town.
- Download this image to share on social media (click here)
- Download and print this flyer for shops and public bulletin boards (click here)
- VapeWarriors and Vape Shop Owners: Download your Stop The Vape Ban Posters here
VSLLC /VapersArmy Daily Updates
VSLLC conducts daily research for new CTA’s (Calls to Action) to publish and alert the community.
On occasion, one of the esteemed #2019VapeFight .org’s may publish a CTA later in the day. It may pass us till the next day. Please Help this page—> Such as ON IG, we have received several CTA Alerts from concerned Vapers (#VapeWarriors). We appreciate this and please continue or join in this practice. We will publish your handle when you tag us for the alert. Thank you VapersArmy!
The Vape Community is family…being part of a family means doing your part. Please advocate for Vapor as Harm reduction for you and future vapers.
Latest CTA listings
- Posted 3/27/19
- Posted 3/25/19 WA – Stop Extra Taxes on Life-saving Products!
- Posted 3/24/19 FDA Comment Period. Flavors: Mint and Menthol auto approved, fruit and candy e-liquids, need PMTA authorization.
- Posted 3/22/19
- Posted 3/19/19
- Posted 3/14/19
- Posted 3/8/19
- Posted 3/5/19
- Posted 2/28/19
- Posted 2/22/19
- Posted 2/7/19
- Posted 1/24/19
- Posted 12/12/18
- Posted 12/06/18
MN – Beltrami County – Stop Tobacco AND Vapor 21!
- Posted 12/04/18 Thanks for the Heads up on IG @hell_wolfie_fbv
Once again, CASAA is pleased to share the annual ECig Intelligence consumer survey with our members. As you may remember from previous years, CASAA works cooperatively with ECI to develop survey questions that aid us in our advocacy efforts and help take the pulse of the vaping community.
Please take 10 – 15 minutes to complete this year’s Ecig Intelligence Consumer Survey!
Your participation in this survey will help inform regulators, advocates, and commentators as we all work to build policies that benefit consumers.
- Posted 11/09/18
OH – Mount Vernon – Stop a Vaping 21 Law!
- Posted 10/29/18
MN – Hermantown – Stop Tobacco and Vapor 21!
- Posted 10/23/18
- Posted 10/19/18
THE DEADLINE IS MONDAY, OCTOBER 22! Surveys are only as good as those who participate and only as good as the information you provide. So, please e-liquid manufacturers take the time to do your part. Per ECig Intelligence, the specific information you provide will be kept confidential by them. Your responses will be aggregated with all the others so that the combined information will help us paint the best picture of the e-liquid industry for the decision makers in D.C. and in your states. SURVEY
- Posted 10/9/18
MN – Hermantown – Stop Tobacco and Vapor 21!
- Posted 9/27/18
Oklahoma – Share your story with lawmakers
- Posted 9/19/18
NJ – Gov. Murphy is proposing a MASSIVE tax on vaping starting in FY 2019
- Posted 9/12/18 FDA takes action against JUUL and 4 others. Plus 1300 vape retailers.
- Posted 9/10/18
CA – Marin County – Stop a Flavor Ban!
- Posted 9/1/18
MO – St. Charles County rejects anti-vaping ballot initiative
- Posted 8/23/18 Click Here—>Petition against S3319 Flavor Ban. Takes seconds to do your part for Vapor Flavors. S3319 seeks to ban all flavored Vapor excluding tobacco and menthol. Fight for your yummy vapor flavors now. Thanks goes to IG @quickshotcompcoils for the heads up.
- Posted 8/18/18
Link to download sign—> “Quit with Flavor”. Thank you to @jenbergercoleman of IG for the Campaign start. NotBlowingSmoke.org has provided a link to download the “Quit on Flavor” sign to be used for this social media campaign. Contact @jenbergercoleman on IG with your posting. Please join us and do your part and raise awareness of vape flavors important role. The posts will be shared with the Senate, Congress, President and FDA.